by Alex Hawker
10 people have taken this course
- Maybe you know that journaling every day is a good and healthy habit to get into. However it’s hard to find the time and when you sit down to write you’re not sure what to write about.
- Maybe you know that mindfulness is a good exercise but you don’t know how to do it.
- Maybe you want to release trapped emotions, find a place of reduced stress and anxiety and increased productivity.
- Maybe you want to reflect on life experiences, both positive and negative so you can move ahead with confidence and clarity and finally remove that knot from your stomach.
- If you could simply find the discipline to form a daily journaling habit then perhaps you could look at your life more objectively and work through the internal struggles without burdening family and friends with all the issues.
- If you could remove mental clutter you could think clearly, identify and prioritize what is most important to you, and move ahead with a relaxed, tension free smile.
I know it’s possible for you because I muddled along for most of my life until I worked out that writing really is the key to self knowledge. I discovered that it wasn’t enough just to write aimlessly every day. I needed a guide.
I’ve created that guide in this course. During the following 7 weeks, here’s what you’ll learn:
- 7 lessons (1 per week) on how to get started with a lifechanging journaling habit.
- Learn to hear and trust your own voice by clearing out mental clutter.
- Journal like Marcus Aurelius by identifying your ideals, aspirations and values.
- Learn how overcome trauma and anxiety and the danger of keeping secrets.
- Get a unique perspective on how to cultivate genuine gratitude.
- Write about the highs and lows of life and what they mean.
- and much more!
Who should take this course:
- Those who want to start a personal writing/journaling habit but don't know where to start.
- Anyone who has wanted to write about their life but never found the time.
- People who love stories and inspirational writing prompts.
- Anyone looking for a a way to release creativity or relieve emotions.
- Seekers who want to improved clarity and increased feelings of happiness.
- Individuals who don't want to burden their friends or family with their emotional baggage.
- Anybody looking for a way to prevent overthinking and come to terms with trauma.
How Does It Work?
Each week for 7 weeks you’ll receive a new lesson. They are each yours for life and you can start and stop as much as life allows. If things get busy, you can put it down and pick it back up whenever it’s convenient for you. All your progress and writing are securely stored within your account. Each week a new lesson is unlocked but after completing a lesson you can skip ahead as fast as you wish.
Start Today for $9.99 (USD)
This is the total amount for the course and includes lifetime access.